Odd Side Ales is bringing their special brews and the first one is on us. We expect to enjoy a beautiful sunset and a full moon.
- Adult Ages 11 And Older
- Child Ages 10 and under | Must be accompanied by an adult
- Veterans and Active Service Members
Fireworks over Muskegon Lake
There is nothing better than watching fireworks in July…except maybe watching them while you are on the water! Join us on the Aquastar for a special July Fireworks cruise July 3, 2021.
Spend some time out on Muskegon Lake and Lake Michigan, enjoy a beautiful sunset and top it off with a great fireworks show with one of the best seats on the lake.
The Aquastar leaves the dock at 8:30 and returns after the fireworks show. Appetizers will be served and beverages will be available for purchase.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before sailing time.
- Please dress for the weather: warmer, colder, windy, rainy … weather frequently changes on the water.
- At times there are events in the downtown area that utilize and charge for parking. Be sure to bring a print out of your confirmation to allow access to the reserved free parking area at the Mart Dock.
What to Bring
- Please bring a photo ID if you plan on enjoying a cocktail on board. BAR ON THE CRUISE IS CREDIT/DEBIT CARD ONLY!
- Please dress for the weather (it is cooler on the water).