Enjoy a nice sunset and fun with friends on Muskegon Lake and Lake Michigan, plus craft beers from Pigeon Hill Brewing and local food.
Operation Black Sheep Aquastar Power Boat Parade
June 19, 2020 | 12:30pm
Be in the middle of the action as the Aquastar leads the MPW Parade of Power down the Muskegon Channel. Not only will you enjoy a cruise on Muskegon Lake and see all the power boats, you will help us raise money for three different charity partners: Big Brothers and Big Sisters Lakeshore, Operation Black Sheep, and the Grand Valley University Dance Team.
To book your spot, click on June 19 on the calendar!
- Adult Ages 11 And Older
- Child Ages 10 and under | Must be accompanied by an adult
- Veterans and Active Service Members
Lake Muskegon Afternoon Cruise
Come and enjoy a one hour and 45 minute cruise in the afternoon on Muskegon Lake and Lake Michigan featuring narration about the history and natural features of the surrounding area. Our onboard bar features a full array of alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
What to Bring
- Please bring a photo ID if you plan on enjoying a cocktail on board. BAR ON THE CRUISE IS CREDIT/DEBIT CARD ONLY!
- Please dress for the weather (it is cooler on the water).
- Please arrive 20 minutes before sailing time.