Enjoy a nice sunset and fun with friends on Muskegon Lake and Lake Michigan, plus craft beers from Pigeon Hill Brewing.
Spend An Afternoon Out On The Water
- Adult Ages 11 and Older | Some cruises may be higher.
- Child Ages 10 and under | Must be accompanied by an adult | Max 4 free children per adult
- Veterans and Active Service Members, Firefighters and Police
Muskegon Lake Afternoon Cruise
Come and enjoy a one hour and 30-minute cruise in the afternoon on Muskegon Lake and Lake Michigan featuring narration about the history and natural features of the surrounding area. Our onboard bar features a full array of alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
What to Bring
- A photo ID if you plan on enjoying a cocktail on board.
- Credit/debit card—bar on the cruise is credit/debit ONLY.
- Jacket or layers for the weather (it is cooler on the water).
- Camera/phone for photos
- Please arrive 20 minutes before sailing time.
- Maximum 4 free children per adult.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.