Odd Side Ales is bringing their special brews and the first one is on us. We expect to enjoy a beautiful sunset and celebrate Oktoberfest.
Aquastar Luau Cruise
- Adult Ages 11 And Older
- Child Ages 10 and under | Must be accompanied by an adult
- Veterans and Active Service Members
Hawaiian Vibes on the Lake
Listen to the sounds of the Hawaiian Islands, enjoy some time out on Muskegon Lake and Lake Michigan and maybe Mother Nature will treat us to a West Michigan sunset. The Pacific Island Dancers will be on hand to show off their beautiful Hawaiian dancing.
Our first Luau Cruise for the season is July 9 leaving the dock at 8:30pm. The Island Dancers will have a special dockside Polynesian performance at 7:45pm prior to the cruise. The dancers will be on board throughout the cruise which takes off at 8:30pm.
August 13 we will have an afternoon Luau Cruise at 4pm. The Island Dancers dockside performance will begin at 3:15pm. The afternoon Luau Cruise is $38 for Adults.
Appetizers will be served and beverages will be available for purchase. You may even want to enjoy the special Aquastar Luau punch!
- Please arrive 30 minutes before sailing time.
What to Bring
- Please bring a photo ID if you plan on enjoying a cocktail on board. BAR ON THE CRUISE IS CREDIT/DEBIT CARD ONLY!
- Please dress for the weather (it is cooler on the water).