Experience a cruise while watching the sunset from the lake! Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages can be purchased on deck. Many cruises have live music. Check out the calendar for details!
Blessing Of The Boats
The Annual Blessing Of The Boats
Come enjoy the ceremonial lighthouse washing representing the start of the boating season and watch as boaters cruise by the Aquastar for the official blessing.
- Adult Ages 11 And Older
- Child Ages 10 and under | Must be accompanied by an adult
- Veterans, Active Service Members and First Responder
Muskegon Lake Tradition
We’ll follow the marshal boats up the Muskegon Channel toward Lake Michigan to the South Breakwater Cove. We will enjoy the ceremonial lighthouse washing representing the start of the boating season. Boaters will then cruise by the Aquastar for the official blessing.
A light lunch will be provided. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are available for purchase on board.
What to Bring
- A photo ID if you plan on enjoying a cocktail on board.
- Credit/Debit card—bar on the cruise is credit/debit ONLY!
- Jacket or layers for the weather (it is cooler on the water).
- Camera/phone for great photo opps!
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before sailing time.